I got this question about having a job vs a business:
“Tom, I want to get out of my job and do real estate full time. I’ve done some deals,
but I worry that I might be switching too soon as I don’t have consistency yet.
How do I know when to jump ship? What do you think?”
There’s a certain point where it actually costs you money to stay in your job.
Perhaps odd to think about.
Done right, you’ll just start making more in your real estate business.
And then the day will come when the day-job just gets in the way.
It will actually slow you down.
Hold you back.
Stop you from making more of the green stuff.
It’s at that point that you’ll have a decision to make.
A momentous decision.
Or to quit?
That will be the question.
That’s when you’ll finally decide to fire your boss.
That’s when you’ll finally realize that you are much better off on your own.
That’s when you know you’ve made it, because:
* You’ve done it yourself,
* You have control over your time and finances finally,
* And no one can take that away from you since you built it and know that you can
always do it again.
That’s when things get really fun.
You don’t want to miss out on all the awesome things life has to offer.
Like spending time with your kids.
Or traveling to places you’ve been curious about for a long time.
Or whatever tickles your fancy.
Ready to get to that decision point?
I’ve taken many there and can take you too.
Check out my real estate mentoring program.
It shows you everything I know about real estate investing, including:
* Marketing systems, templates, and techniques to become an electro-magnet for motivated sellers,
* How to know if a lead has any potential as a deal or if it’s just a waste of time,
* How to negotiate luke-warm leads into red-hot deals,
* How to control each point of the deal so it actually closes rather than have it fall apart,
* How to smoke out the weasels who will kill your deals if you don’t nab them first,
* And lots more.
It’s been used by many rising stars to get Traction, make a name for themselves, and find the best
deals in their markets for making solid profits (see them all here: http://TractionRealEstateMentors.com/reviews ).
It’s helping people go from spinning their wheels to doing profitable deals. And it can help you, too.
But time is of the essence.
We are almost at our full student roster again. Since my program is highly personalized and
custom-tailored to you, I limit how many students I work with at a time. Combined with the
current excellent market conditions (yes, they’re excellent!) NOW is the best time to join my coaching program.
Go here to see if you qualify:
Traction Real Estate Mentors