If you want to learn how to invest in real estate so you can have serious profits and the free time to enjoy them… and learn skills that will stay with you forever no matter what type of real estate investing (or any business for that matter) you get into, then you need TOTAL TRACTION.
Because TOTAL TRACTION = TOTAL FREEDOM.
This training will show you how.
Here’s the story:
Back in 2001 I was broke as a joke. I had a full-time job, but wasn’t thrilled with it. It took too much time and didn’t pay enough.
So I did the only “logical” thing: I escaped on a 2 week vacation with friends to get away from it all for just a little bit.
We went to India.
The first day we went whitewater rafting on the Ganges River. As we crashed through a Class 5 rapid, I couldn’t stay on the boat and got thrown overboard and sucked down into the tumbling & turning water.
As I got thrashed about in this near-death experience, I had one regret: That I hadn’t ever done anything on my own, other than get into massive amounts of debt.
When I surfaced and got out, I now had a burning desire to find a way to break free of my 9-to-5 prison and to finally build something on my own that would set me free.
When I discovered real estate investing, it saved me. Both personally and financially.
But what nobody told me at the beginning is that there are only 3 main keys to being successful as a real estate investor. You see, all the books, the TV shows, the seminars, they all missed boiling it down to it’s core essence and providing the tolls to make it happen. It was like they were holding back the main keys that made the puzzle fit together. (Years later, I now realize that they were indeed holding the main keys back, as that gave them more things to sell…)
What are the 3 main keys?
I’m glad you asked, because I’m not going to hide them.
#1: Marketing to FIND deals
#2: Negotiating to MAKE deals
#3: Legal contracts, systems & control to GET PAID
Master those, and you master everything.
Yes and no.
It is going to take WORK. I won’t fool you on that. You need to take the time to study and then suck it up and actually apply what you learned.
* You’ll need to actually get your marketing out there.
* Actually make some phone calls
* Talk to real motivated sellers
* Deal with tons of rejection
* And get your deals done.
So the process is simple. But it is NOT easy.
Because most people don’t bother to put in any effort, much less consistent effort over time. They want the results, but aren’t really willing to do the WORK it takes to get those results.
It’s a shame, but that’s the way most people are.
— If you’re like that, just be honest, and don’t go any further with me.
— If you are not like that, if you are indeed actually willing to do the WORK it takes to become successful, then you may be a fit for my program.
Over the past 20 years I’ve developed a system for finding deals, making deals, and getting paid.
I focus primarily on a technique called “wholesaling” because it is quick and doesn’t tie me into a property for the long term. It’s a great way to generate cash rapidly with basically no risk.
I also do the occasional property rehab when the numbers are BIG enough. And I have rentals as well (through I still don’t like dealing with tenants).
Each of these 3 strategies (Wholesaling, Rehabbing & Landlording) have the same basic elements. You need to market to FIND the deal, negotiate to MAKE it into a deal, and legally control it to GET PAID.
That’s why the skills I teach you in my program will stay with you for all your life and investing career. Because they are the basic building blocks of ANY type of deal.
Get good at what I teach you and everything else will flow easier, no matter what you get into.
But before you even think of joining my trainings, realize these 2 things:
#1: It isn’t free. Some would call it expensive. If you want free, surf the internet and good luck determining what works, what doesn’t, and how to customize it to you.
#2: There is no money-back guarantee. Just like with college. They don’t offer guarantees either. You’re an adult and can make a yes or no decision and then stick to it. (There’s a lesson in that too)
I don’t recommend buying on impulse. You can get to know me first. I have a TON of video trainings available on my website. Watch some of them and see if I ‘speak’ to you. If so, get more. If not, that’s okay, move on.
To help you decide if this is something you really want to do, here’s what’s included with my TOTAL TRACTION program:
* You will have access to me during each online session and throughout the live events, in addition to the monthly group Q&A calls. I’ll take you through my entire system and business model so that you understand it and can implement it rapidly. You’ll be able to ask all your questions during the sessions & events & on the monthly group Q&A calls.
* We’ll step through the important legal contracts word-by-word, in detail, to show you how it’s done. When you know the contracts inside out, you’ll always be able to handle any questions that sellers, buyers, or attorneys may throw at you.
* We’ll set up your marketing plan line-by-line so you can get your marketing machine going strong and producing leads.
* We’ll extensively train and practice doing negotiations, so you’ll know how to turn luke-warm leads into red-hot deals & bring motivated sellers from ‘no’ to “YES!” You’ll get comfortable using my negotiation skills in your own personality style.
* We’ll discuss how to do your deals TAX-FREE in a Self-Directed IRA. This can save you a massive amount of money on each and every deal throughout your life (think of how much it adds up!) I’ll show you how it’s done.
* We’ll work on how to estimate repairs quickly & accurately, and how to fully understand rehabbers, so you get better at both wholesaling and rehabbing. When you understand how a rehabber’s mind works, you’ll understand what properties are best to look for and how to package them properly for your cash buyers.
That’s all in addition to:
* A deep-dive training on how to develop your farm area
* Targeted marketing to find the best deals in the shortest time
* Training how to construct multiple offers that get accepted
* Identifying the 6 types of buyers you need on your buyers list that acts like an ATM machine
* Line-by-line in-depth Legal Contract Review
* All of my Rapid Cash Generator Frameworks to make understanding the business easier.
* Meeting fellow real estate investors of all levels across the USA to buy from, sell to, and partner with.
* Ongoing mindset training to unblock any issues holding you back and to motivate you to make more profits
* And much more!
Will it work for you?
I believe it to be suitable for anyone willing to make the commitment to themselves and then do the work I show you how to do. (If you are not willing to do the work, then don’t bother reading any further. Not-implementing is guaranteed not to work. Go find another program that will sell you on an empty promise.)
And these are just some of the people I’ve helped do just that:
And guess what?
While in the program you’ll be able to attend monthly online trainings from the comfort of your own home, IN ADDITION to the bonus in-person events that are held twice a year in sunny Florida and stylish Washington DC.
Here’s a summary of what’s included:
1. The Rapid Cash Generator Kit (learn more – link opens in a new tab)
a. Vol 1. – Marketing (85 marketing techniques & fill-in-the-blank templates)
b. Vol 2. – Negotiating (full training on my Magnificent Negotiation Matrix)
c. Vol 3 – Get Paid (Legal Library of 19 contracts, plus worksheets & checklists)
2. Implementation Bootcamp (learn more – link opens in a new tab)
a. Ongoing Monthly Online Training Sessions
b. BONUS: In-Person multi-day Events (DC & Florida) held twice (2x) per year
3. Bootcamp Training Sessions Video Recordings — 7-day replay included if you can’t attend live.
4. Traction Control Q&A group calls once (1x) per month — get all your ongoing questions answered!
Access to trainings and monthly group calls is for 12 months.
1. 90-Day OnRamp Program
2. Anatomy of a Rehab
3. On-Demand Masterclass Training with 41-page workbook
So what does this training cost?
Full price is $9,500 for the year. But for now, as I’m celebrating 20 years in business and freedom from a J.O.B., you can get the entire year of trainings, with 12 monthly (live) online training sessions, 12 monthly (live) group Q&A phone calls, 2 in-person Implementation Bootcamp events, a physical copy of my 3-volume Rapid Cash Generator Kit that includes all the marketing templates, negotiation techniques, systems, my entire legal library, AND a pile of “unadvertised” bonuses… for just $7997 $4,997.
All sales are final.
Be sure this is what you really want, and be sure you are willing to put in the work that I’ll be teaching to you and guiding you on. Otherwise, don’t do it.
Click this button for immediate access:
P.S. — I do want to tell you about a few of the bonuses that I’m including to accelerate your success.
The 90-Day On-Ramp Training Program gets you in motion with the basics & first principles, so you hit the ground sprinting.
I guide you through what to do to get moving correctly.
You’ll then be fully prepared to get the most out of the Implementation Bootcamp.
A $350 value!
Anatomy of a Rehab is an over-the-shoulder, filmed in real time, step-by-step video series guide to doing a high-end, high-dollar rebab of a rental I converted & resold. Landlords, Rehabbers & Wholesalers all benefit!
A $675 value!
On-Demand Masterclass Training
Experience & learn from my full 1-day Rapid Cash Generator Masterclass. Full online access including 41-page workbook.
You’ll learn how to get moving getting More Deals. More Profits. And More Freedom!
A $120 value!
Let’s make the next 12 months the best 12 months for you!
Use this button now: