Some people often tell me that they’re planning on attending my Rapid Cash Generation Bootcamp AFTER they finally get their first deal.
But that’s putting the cart before the horse.
If you could do it on your own, why haven’t you done it already?
Yes, my bootcamp is good for investors of all experience levels and grows with you as you grow — but it is especially good for those aiming to finally get their first deal.
* Learning how to do it right,
* Getting focused and clear on the path ahead,
* Improving your knowledge,
* Sharpening your saw,
* And being able to have all your questions answered is a critical component to actually getting a deal done and becoming successful.
Putting off the investment in yourself isn’t going to do you any good.
In fact, it is more likely to stunt your growth and keep you stuck.
(And yes, it is an INVESTMENT in yourself, not an expense. To stay successful over time you need to accept the difference between an investment and an expense. One creates a return, the other just drains your money frivolously.)
Now, I realize the event isn’t free.
(Nor should it be.)
But it is actually quite affordable. Especially given how much it contains.
* All my real estate legal contracts
* Ready-to-use marketing templates
* Worksheets & checklists to streamline the process
* Detailed instructions to get deals done
* Unlimited Q&A at the bootcamp events
* Unlimited re-attendance in the future (my bootcamps are held quarterly)
* And the list goes on…
So why wait?
Waiting hasn’t worked for you yet.
And it won’t magically start working one day.
You have to take action.
Without action, then things will remain the same. And 2015 will be the same as all the past years.
So the choice is to skip it, save the money, and keep hoping things eventually get better.
Or do it, make the modest investment, take the bull by the horns, and finally make it happen for you this year.
It starts Friday.
Traction Real Estate Mentors