One of my Rapid Cash Generator students asked me why I have them get personally involved with each step of the deal making process.
“The man who chops his own firewood gets warm from the same wood twice.”
Yes, it would be faster and easier if someone else just did it for you. (But life doesn’t work that way.)
If that happened, then you’d be deprived of the knowledge and confidence that comes from actually doing the work.
And if you are looking to build a real business — not just a flash-in-the-pan one-time trick — you need to learn how to do it yourself.
And there’s no better way to learn than by immersing yourself in the real estate business with proper guidance.
* That means learning how to decode the marketing mystery to get motivated sellers contacting you (message-to-market match, medium, and frequency).
* That means learning how to talk to sellers so that you are building rapport (which convinces them to do business with you and forget about the competition).
* That means understanding good negotiating techniques (so you design the best win-win deal for both you and them).
* That means knowing how to analyze a deal so you know which exit strategies are available (and even if it truly has any potential as a deal).
* That means knowing which legal contracts to use (and why).
* That means knowing how to manage the deal through to completion (and importantly to steer it through all the pitfalls and traps that will challenge it along the way).
Yes, it’s a long road to completing a deal successfully.
And having my Rapid Cash Generator system there to guide you is the key.
Especially when you need a consistent system to lean on during the tough times.
That’s why chopping your own firewood is so valuable.
Because when you’re taught to do it correctly and then experience it, you’ll be able to do it again and again on your own.
And that’s the place you really want to be at.
Warm and cozy.
Grab your axe and get choppin’ here:
Traction Real Estate Mentors