A friend sent me this message:
“A savings bond my great grandma gave me in 1985 matured last month.
— Original value: $50
— Final value: $115.32
— $50 adjusted for inflation: $110.29
— Grandma beat inflation by $5.03.”
Looks like grandma got run over by inflation.
Surely there’s a better way?
Yes there is.
Invest in notes.
* Buy them cheap & distressed,
* Flip them for fast profits,
* Hold them for long-term cashflow,
* Beats the heck out of a saving bond!
Learn how at this month’s Traction REIA event (for people of all levels):
1. ” Rich Rewards in Notes: Why Every Real Estate Investor Must Learn About Notes”
with Joe Varnadore from NoteSchool
Thursday March 15th at the Sheraton Tysons Corner.
2. “Gold in Notes” masterclass
A full-day note buying workshop on Saturday March 17th.
Go here to get your ticket: https://TractionREIA.com/noteschool
See you there.
9+ Year Recipient of the National REIA “Honors of Merit”
and the “Award of Excellence”
For Best Real Estate Investor Association!