In this episode, I interview a very successful student of mine, David McGrady, about “The Journey from 9-5 to Financial Freedom”.
Here’s a few of the topics we discuss:
1. What it took to get going
2. Doing different types of deals
3. How he identifies motivated sellers consistently
4. Maintaining consistency in marketing
5. The Art of Negotiating deals
6. Not letting fear dictate your strategy as a real estate investor
7. The amount of work that goes into an average wholesale deal
8. One of David’s craziest deals ever
9. Challenges and obstacles that David had to overcome early in his real estate investment career
10. Balancing the entrepreneurial lifestyle
11. How he has improved as a negotiator and the importance he places on “active listening”
12. Other tactics David has employed to build rapport with motivated sellers
— And MUCH more!
There’s no charge for this podcast. You can stream the episodes from the website or subscribe via Apple iTunes, Google Podcasts, SoundCloud, or Spotify.
Simply to go the website and choose your favorite listening method.
Then leave a review of the show.
The Get Traction Podcast – Season 4:Episode 52
Traction Real Estate Mentors