In this episode, I interview one of my uber successful students, Ryne Lambert, about “Grit, Tenacity and Surviving the Sales Drought”.
Here’s a few of the topics we discuss:
1. Quitting his job, now going full time
2. What it’s like to withstand a downcycle & dry spell
3. Becoming a solid negotiator, knowing which negotiation tool to use
4. Getting the marketing right to fit him to find his way
5. Figuring out how to go his own way
6. What it took to succeed
7. Where he’s finding his best motivated sellers
8. Ryne reflects on finding his groove as a real estate investor
9. How many offers Ryne makes on an annual basis and the types of deals he’s bringing in
10. The not-so-frightening world of Cold Calling
11. The number one mindset shift necessary for investing in real estate
12. Wholesaling, finding buyers, fees associated, and time invested
13. What’s frustrating Ryne the most
14. One of the major lessons he learned from Tom
15. What Ryne would do differently if given the chance
16. The major draw that brought Ryne into Tom’s Bootcamp
17. The craziest deal Ryne ever worked on
— And MUCH more!
There’s no charge for this podcast. You can stream the episodes from the website or subscribe via Apple iTunes, Google Podcasts, SoundCloud, or Spotify.
Simply to go the website and choose your favorite listening method.
Then please leave a review of the show.
The Get Traction Podcast – Season 4:Episode 50
Traction Real Estate Mentors