In this episode, I interview a colleague and friend, Kathy Fettke about how real estate investment just makes sense.
Here’s a few of the topics we discuss:
1. How to analyze and evaluate a market
2. Kathy’s process for evaluating the real estate market
3. Differentiating between ‘A’ and ‘B’ neighborhoods
4. Buying and holding out of state correctly
5. How the global pandemic has impacted the real estate industry & handling its impact
6. Creating passive income streams from better use of your equity
7. Hot markets across America
8. What it took to get started BOLDLY
9. How Kathy took that first step towards real estate investment
10. What Kathy credits much of her success to
11. Dealing with the fear of not being in your own backyard
12. How a family health issue pushed her to just make it happen and not hesitate
13. Kathy speculates on what the future holds for real estate
— And MUCH more!
There’s no charge for this podcast. You can stream the episodes from the website or subscribe via Apple iTunes, Google Podcasts, SoundCloud, or Spotify.
Simply to go the website and choose your favorite listening method.
Then please leave a review of the show.
The Get Traction Podcast – Season 4:Episode 53
Traction Real Estate Mentors