In this episode, I interview a colleague and friend, Charles Tassell about both Multi-Unit Real Estate Investing and the political dynamic to real estate investment. Charles is the political lobbyist for National REIA, as well as being a multi-unit investor himself.
Here’s a few of the topics we discuss:
1. Advice for those looking to get into commercial multi-unit real estate
2. The strategic advantage of buying during a market down cycle
3. The importance of choosing the correct business partner
4. How to rank neighborhoods for investing
5. Best practices for evaluating neighborhoods
6. Issues getting started / issues ongoing
7. Headaches in real estate investment and tenants
8. The type of banks to work with
9. Making the shift from residential to commercial real estate investment
10. The timeframe needed for multi-family success
11. The process of ‘slow flipping’ properties
12. Talking politics in real estate
13. Political issues for real estate investors
14. The importance of paying attention to local government
15. What’s on the horizon for us all
16. The direction things really flow politically
17. What the average real estate investor can do to protect themselves
18. How to best effect change to protect your real estate business and investments
— And MUCH more!
There’s no charge for this podcast. You can stream the episodes from the website or subscribe via Apple iTunes, Google Podcasts, SoundCloud, or Spotify.
Simply to go the website and choose your favorite listening method.
Then please leave a review of the show.
The Get Traction Podcast – Season 4:Episode 54
Traction Real Estate Mentors