In this episode, I interview a colleague and friend of mine, Mike Vogel, who has been massively successful in real estate investing with rentals — with the specific focus of using it for “lifestyle design”.
Here’s a few of the topics we discuss:
1. From lofty goals to relatable goals
2. What its’ like to have a business partnership
3. A necessary mental shift and finding the right business partners
4. What it takes to make a partnership work
5. Focusing on “lifestyle design” and how that actually “fixed” his business
6. Finding the element of REI that he loves and focusing on just that
7. Having your business be portable
8. Doing the work that it takes at the beginning so you can achieve the outcome you truly desire
9. The many hats Michael wears
10. Michael reflects on an experiment he and his fellow partners took part in
11. How the “partner rotation” improved the roles of each
12. The shift from 9-5 to full-time real estate investing
13. Advice Michael would give to his younger self
— And MUCH more!
There’s no charge for this podcast. You can stream the episodes from the website or subscribe via Apple iTunes, Google Podcasts, SoundCloud, or Spotify.
Simply to go the website and choose your favorite listening method.
Then please leave a review of the show.
The Get Traction Podcast – Season 4:Episode 51
Traction Real Estate Mentors