I’m thrilled to announce this month’s Traction REIA speaker & events.
This month it’s all about persuasion, influence and getting people to say yes…
I’ve persuaded(!) Matthew Kimberley, the creator of “Professional Persuasion” and founder of the School for Selling to fly in from Malta (3,000 miles!) to share with you the secrets of getting more people to say “yes” more frequently.
Matthew – the author of the out-of-left-field self-help classic “How To Get A Grip” founded a multimillion-Euro recruitment company in Brussels, Belgium, before decamping to the Mediterranean and taking over the helm at Book Yourself Solid® Worldwide, where he was in charge of international expansion and training the trainer in getting more clients for professional service firms.
He created the School for Selling in 2012 and is bringing his latest material – Professional Persuasion – to Washington, DC exclusively for Traction.
Over the last twelve months, Matthew has taught thousands of people all over the world how to SELL MORE WITHOUT SELLING OUT, in places like Mauritius, Tanzania, The Philippines, Kenya, England, Australia and even San Diego and Savannah.
He tells me to tell you that he’s not good at many things, but he’s VERY good at making you measurably better at selling.
That’s why I’m thrilled that he’ll be with us at Traction REIA on two separate occasions:
#1 — At the Traction REIA Main Monthly Meeting on Thursday September 15th, he’ll be teaching “Professional Relationship Building 101 – How To Effortlessly Increase Your Circle of Influence”
You’ve heard the expression “it’s not what you know, it’s who you know” and it’s true… friends get friends work. Friends refer friends business. Friends vouch for friends.
But if you’re busy, or you’re not a natural “networker”, or you’ve got family and work commitments that keep you from building your circle of influence and the favors you can build up and call on, then Matthew’s got you covered.
During this Thursday Traction REIA meeting on professional relationship building, you’ll learn:
1. How to strengthen your existing professional relationships so that you’re the “go-to” choice when needs come up
2. How to never let a relationship grow cold so you’re not seen as the type of person who only calls when you need something
3. How to build up favors owed to you that you can call in now… or later… and have people THRILLED to help you
4. How to contact difficult-to-reach people who should know your name
5. How to actively manage your relationships – in ten minutes a day – so that nobody ever gets left behind and your relationships are red hot
6. How to become your own best source of referrals so that business comes to you like clockwork
7. How to network like a ninja without EVER going to a networking event and without ever leaving your desk.
8. How to get almost anything with a phone call from people who are happy to hear from you.
Some people seem to have all the luck. They have all the connections. They know all the right people. Getting things done is easier for them.
After this meeting with Matthew you’ll be one of those people, too.
Thursday September 15th at the SHERATON Tysons Corner.
#2. — “Professional Persuasion — A Masterclass In Influence, Closing More Deals And Getting More People To Say “Yes””
If you can get more people to say yes to you more frequently – willingly, with a big smile on their face – then your life will improve, your business will improve and your relationships will improve.
You’ll no longer be at the mercy of the “market” or of disinterested prospects or uncommitted partners who don’t get back to you and don’t buy into your ideas or your requirements.
Instead, you’ll be closing more business and exercising more influence at work and in the field.
It’s a total myth that “closers” are born.
Influence and the skills required to lead people towards your solution with integrity and grace can absolutely be learned… and on Saturday September 17th, Matthew Kimberley will be sharing with you the blueprint for you to be more persuasive, more influential and close more deals.
There are 15 key points – or Principles of Professional Persuasion – along the journey of the deal. It starts at the moment that you identify a prospect (or a prospect identifies themselves) … and closes at the point of the deal being done and both parties leaving happy.
(Which is just the beginning a new chapter).
At this Traction REIA MasterClass, you’ll find exactly what those 15 key points are and how to increase your effectiveness at each step.
Follow these strategies and you’ll be a measurably more effective salesperson, dealmaker and negotiator.
1. How to rapidly identify which deals and prospects YOU should be working on… and which you’re better off running away from
2. How to connect with your prospects at a deeper level … even before you’ve met them… so that they say “this is the person I’m going to buy from”
3. How to remain in control of your prospects at all time, so you never hear the dreaded “I’ll get back to you”, followed by silence… and tumbleweeds…
4. How credibility and authority – which makes you easier to say “yes” to – can be manufactured with Credibility Signposts
5. The little known “Amenity Kit” approach to closing deals of bigger value for very little effort.
And lots, lots, more.
If you need a step-by-step plan to becoming wildly more successful in your efforts at persuasion and closing, then Matthew’s giving you exactly that.
Using the Professional Persuasion™ “Qualify-Clarify-Quantify-Close” Strategy, you’ll have a paint-by-numbers action plan for seeding incremental gains in every one of the fifteen key points of the sales process.
Plus – Matthew’s an absolute blast to hang out with, and you’ll have more fun than you think is legal. 🙂
Saturday September 17th at the Sheraton Tysons Corner.
Reserve Your Seat Now at:
See you there!
Recipient of the National REIA “Honors of Merit”
and the “Award of Excellence”
For Best Real Estate Investor Association!