Some are motivated by the carrot.
Some are motivated by the stick.
It doesn’t really matter.
As long as you get motivated and actually take action to implement you’ll get want you want in the end.
I have my carrots (like time, money, and freedom)
But the stick was a big motivator for me too.
What are the things I don’t like that motivated me to create a real estate business to have life be the way I wanted it to be?
* Waking to an alarm clock
* Commuting in stupid wall-to-wall traffic
* Having a (low) ceiling on my salary (heck, if my old boss had given me just a measly $20K more, I might have not gotten started on the journey that got me to where I am today…)
* Having to answer to a boss who doesn’t make great decisions
* Wasting time with water cooler chit-chat and rat-a-ta-tat
* Not having any true saving for retirement
* Having to put up with being forced to do things I don’t really care to do
* Following someone else’s schedule instead of my own
* Being stuck with only 2 weeks of vacation time in an entire year
* Having to choose between work and family
* Living paycheck to paycheck
* Having more month than money
* Dreading Mondays
And the list goes on and on and on…
What are a few of your least favorite things?
What are you doing to cure them?
You might be happier on your own with your own real estate investing business.
I can show you how to do it all.
It only takes 3 days.
So call in sick to that job you want to actually be able to quit.
Skip a few meals out and some pointless toys.
And instead learn how to destroy the stick and actually get the carrot.
That’s what happens at my Rapid Cash Generator Bootcamp.
It starts FRIDAY, and is the last one of 2017, so decide now.
You get to attend 3 times each year for life for no additional charge. And you’ll have all the marketing templates and legal contracts you need for real estate investing.
This week’s event is a good jumping-on point because I’ll be teaching and reviewing my entire system as well as introducing some cool new techniques.
Grab the carrot and break the stick here:
Traction Real Estate Mentors