If I’ve heard it once, I’ve heard it a thousand times.
Whining about not being able to do marketing because there just isn’t time.
* No time to go to the courthouse to do the research.
* No time to do the various steps that need to be done.
* No time to figure out the technology needed to get a marketing campaign moving.
* Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera
One day I was discussing this common complaint with the Queen of Rehab Robyn Thompson.
She hears the same complaint as well.
So we hit the record button to do something about it.
And we produced a terrific audio training called:
“Online Marketing for High Profit Deals — How to find deals while staying home in your pajamas!”
It zaps away the problem of not having time for marketing, as we teach you how to find deals while staying home in your pajamas.
So you can be half-naked if you so choose to be.
That’s a pleasant image for some of you.
For others, it’s probably better to be bundled up in lumberjack pajamas.
But I digress…
Where was I?
Oh yes, the audio training.
On it we teach you:
1. How to find deals from home so you don’t have to leave the house, get stuck in traffic, or be pigeon-holed into only doing it during normal business hours.
2. How to automate it so that it happens without you.
3. How to keep the technology simple so you actually get the job done rather than getting tangled up in the tech.
4. How to find deals everyone else isn’t getting.
5. Massive goldmining at the courthouse (even without physically going there).
6. An awesome website to grab leads from at no charge.
7. How to work a popular online site the right way.
8. Getting highly targeted traffic.
And much more…
Wanna get a copy?
Then check this out:
Right now I’m running a special sale. The special bonus package that I’ve put together has 6 items in 4 parts.
One of those parts is this audio training “Online Marketing for High Profit Deals — How to find deals while staying home in your pajamas!”
The other parts are:
#1: The ‘lost’ recording of “Double your wholesale profits by avoiding the IRS ‘dealer drain'”. A terrific audio training I did with master tax strategist Al Aiello just before he passed away.
#2: Three (3) back-issues of my no-longer-in-print “Automated Entrepreneur” newsletter which teaches you the techie side of how to run a business right.
#3: A legal contract I use to protect my interests when dealing with any outsiders, advisors, virtual assistants, or consultants.
And today you can get it all for just $20:
Traction Real Estate Mentors