I like people to speak openly with me.
And I like to see how they think through an idea, an argument, a technique.
Because I can tell a lot about them from how they think.
And it helps me see a concept more clearly.
So I’m aggravated when people won’t speak openly with me about ideas.
They clam up because:
* Can’t speak against the industry
* Insurance doesn’t allow me to comment
* The government
* Being labeled
* Not sure who you are yet
* Might offend someone
And on and on…
Especially when I’m setting up in a new area and don’t have all my old team members, then I have to find new people.
And I want people who actually speak openly with me.
To bounce ideas around and THEN see what works and is the best choice.
It takes time.
But there are ways of speeding the process.
Of getting people to speak openly with me, and getting them to give me the real advice.
Real advice like a consigliere would give.
Is that a negative connotation?
I’m simply describing the level of open communication I like to have with team members. I’m obviously not encouraging you to be a mob boss.
How I do this, and my deeper thinking about it, is part of the bonus bundle I’m selling for just $20 bucks until TOMORROW Saturday Nov 27th.
Here’s what’s included:
POST-SETTLEMENT OCCUPANCY AGREEMENT
* Use this contract when you need to close quickly, but still give the seller time to move out. This contract has been great for me, especially with older sellers.
* The Japanese secret to improvement in business and how to apply it for you
* Getting people to speak openly & be your consiglieri
* Star Wars advice for business building & avoiding over-manicured ‘experts’
* What changes as things change yet again?
* Split-focus, multi-focus, laser-focus
* The best time window to get things done
* How to do the work
Be a war-time consigliere here:
BONUS BUNDLE NOV 2021
Traction Real Estate Mentors
Washington DC | Tampa | Sarasota | Online
12+ Year Recipient of the National REIA “Honors of Merit”
and the “Award of Excellence”
For Best Real Estate Investor Association!