I’ve been quiet for a few weeks.
You haven’t been getting my usual daily messages.
Perhaps you’ve wondered why?
Perhaps you’ve been concerned about me? (Many people have emailed me to see if I’m okay.)
Perhaps you miss my punchy, witty, salty, and often controversial messages? (All of which ALWAYS have a lesson for you.)
So I should explain my absence.
It’s been a crazy month…
First, I conducted my Rapid Cash Generator Bootcamp in Seattle. This brought my awesome training event to the West Coast for the first time.
One of the attendees knows I like to hike mountains, so he invited me to climb up part of Mount Rainer. The entire hike was done over snow and had awesome views back over to Mt Saint Helen’s.
The “climb” down was very fast, as large parts of it was done by just sitting down and turning yourself into a human toboggan. What took hours to climb up only takes minutes to slide down… (Kinda like building a business reputation…)
Then I ran off to Brazil to catch a World Cup game. It’s one of Carolina’s dreams to see Colombia play in the World Cup, so we did it. Tacked on a couple of days in Rio as well to add to the glamor and excitement.
With a quick 12 hour turn around, I dumped out my suitcase, refilled it with fresh clothes, and headed to Denver for the National REIA Mid-Year Convention.
At the convention we:
1. Won 3 awards,
2. Shared top ideas with other groups nationwide,
3. Got updated on the current legislative and regulatory issues that affect real estate investors,
4. Met many awesome new Industry Partners (I’ll start telling you about them soon, as they can help you in many aspects of your business),
5. And went whitewater rafting in ICE-COLD Colorado river water!
So why didn’t I write you during this time?
I just took a break.
Went on hiatus.
Enjoyed all the travel and adventure activities.
After 2 years of writing almost daily messages I just decided to see what it would be like to not write.
I missed it.
Maybe you did too.
So I’ll get back up to speed given time.
1. We’re having our Home Depot Tradeshows this week at Traction REIA. If you are anywhere near the DC area you should attend. Go here for full details: http://TractionREIA.com/event
2. This Sunday is our Annual Family Picnic. Come on out for hot dogs, burgers, fun games for the whole family, and great networking. Go here for full details: http://TractionREIA.com/picnic
3. If you need a change and are looking to build a real estate business so you can finally be independent and follow your dreams and hobbies like I do, let’s talk. Sign up for a Strategy Chat with me here (read the qualifications first!): http://TractionRealEstateMentors.com/strategy
‘Til next time!
Traction Real Estate Mentors