I will not try to sell you on applying for Traction Control 1-on-1.
Instead, I will simply tell you who it is for… and who it’s NOT for.
This program IS for:
• People looking to jump-start or accelerate their real estate investing businesses who are not currently doing what they know their potential is.
• People who want to eliminate wasted time in their businesses & lives, get serious consistent focus, and join the top 3% of real estate entrepreneurs.
• People who value helping motivated sellers and contributing to their neighborhoods and target areas just as much as they value making money.
• People who know their business can grow, and who are willing to work to make that happen.
• People who are already successful, and want to massively spike their income & drastically increase their time off.
• People located anywhere in the USA.
This program is NOT for:
• People who are just in this for the money, and don’t care about the results their motivated sellers get.
• People who use deceptive practices, or smell rotten in any way.
• People who don’t implement, and won’t take action.
• People who collapse when held accountable to the goals and promises they set for themselves.
• People who don’t make a decision to take action until everything is “perfect” (which therefore never happens)
And now for more brutal honesty: This is expensive.
Plus, you’ll be required to implement what you learn… fast… and share your results. (To be read “you gotta work”.)
Hmm… oh yes, you’ll be held accountable to complete the tasks and hit the targets you’ve agreed to. Pressure will be applied to keep you focused.
Here’s How It Works:
First, you’ll need to click on the button below and enter your REAL email address.
Then you’ll be taken to an application where I ask you all sorts of invasive questions about your business. (OK – they’re not that invasive. I’m just really trying to weed out the “tire kickers” here.)
Anyway, the application will come to my office and one of two things will happen.
One, I’ll decide we’re not a good match and I’ll let you know politely (and cancel any call we might have scheduled).
Or two, I’ll decide we MIGHT be a good match and we’ll proceed with the call we have scheduled to see if we really are.
Nobody will pressure you or hassle you.
If you want in, great.
If not, no problem. We’re cool either way.
I’m only looking for around 8 people and my Implementation Bootcamp student base is around 600-strong and my general list is in the thousands. I’ll review applications on a first come, first-served basis.
OK, Here’s the first step: