Yes, there’s a business lesson in this…
When you decide to go running for exercise, you can:
A. Go run on the streets and trails or parks.
B. Go to the track and run in a circle.
C. Run on a treadmill.
The problem is when you’re running in circles or on a treadmill is that it’s extremely easy to just quit.
Go back to whatever you’re doing and call it quits.
How to force yourself to do it right?
Give yourself no choice.
Say you want to run 5 miles…
Then run out two-and-a-half miles, so now you have no choice but to go back to 2.5 miles as well.
Better yet, have somebody bring you 5 miles away from home, drop you off, and say goodbye. Now you have no choice but to run all the way back home.
It’s no different when starting or running your own real estate investing business.
It’s very easy to quit and jump off the track at any time.
* You’ll be tempted to stop sending out your marketing mailings.
* You’ll be tempted to stop calling motivated sellers
* You’ll be tempted to stop moving ahead with the things that you know you need to do for your business.
That’s why you need to:
1. Take the distance runners approach and put yourself in a position to definitely do what you know you need to do.
2. Get off the treadmill of busywork and the mundane tasks of everyday life.
3. Stop running in circles.
All great athletes have a coach. (Runners are no exception.)
Someone to push them to do what needs to be done.
To identify the correct way forward.
And to keep them on that path.
That’s what I do for you at my Rapid Cash Generation Bootcamp.
I coach you what needs to be done and show you how to do it.
Because what you do during practice you do during the actual race.
So I whip you into shape and get you ready for the big race.
Stop running in circles.
Have me coach you to real estate success here:
Traction Real Estate Mentors