For those of you wanting a quick read, read the short bullets. If you want more, read the long bullets.
At the Rapid Cash Generator Bootcamp I’ll be teaching you the entire flipping business in deep detail.
* How to develop your farm area
* Marketing to find the best deals in the shortest time
* How to construct offers that get accepted
* Identifying the 5 types of buyers you need
* In-depth Legal Contract Review
* Simulation Exercises
You will benefit from this event because:
* You will have access to me for 3 full days. I’ll take you through my entire system and business model so that you understand it and can implement it rapidly. You’ll be able to ask all your questions as my events have unlimited Q&A.
* We’ll step through all the important legal contracts, in detail, to show you how it’s done. When you know the contracts inside out, you’ll always be able to handle any questions that sellers, buyers, or attorneys may throw at you.
* We’ll set up your marketing plan line-by-line so you can get your marketing machine going strong.
* We’ll train and practice doing negotiations, so you know how to turn luke-warm leads into red-hot deals.
* We’ll discuss how to do your deals TAX-FREE in a Self-Directed IRA. As a special guest, we’ll have Edwin Kelly from Specialized IRA Services there in person to answer all your questions and show you how it’s done.
* We’ll work on how to estimate repairs, how to fully understand rehabbers, so you get better at both wholesaling and rehabbing. And as a bonus, I will bring Robyn Thompson (The Queen of Rehab) as my guest so we can both show why you need to understand how a rehabber’s mind works…
* Open mic Q&A for all your questions
* The ongoing training motivates you to make more profits
* It takes everything you’ve learned much further
* You’ll meet fellow real estate investors of all levels
* And much more!
23 of the many lessons & topics I’ll be teaching you at my 3-day Rapid Cash Generation Bootcamp:
#1 — A scientifically proven way (recently discovered by neurologists) to transform your frustration with talking to motivated sellers into pure simplicity.
(This is what lets people who are barely average negotiators quickly develop and maintain cutting edge skills that get their sellers saying “YES!”.)
#2 — Exactly what marketing methods you need to get deals.
(And how it all fits together like a puzzle. This comes straight from my experience marketing to multiple types of motivated sellers.)
#3 — Exactly what words and phrases to say to a motivated seller so that you can:
1.) Identify what they really need from the deal,
2.) Break down any resistance to your offer, and
3.) Create a true win-win solution that solves their problem and makes you money.
#4 — Why most real estate businesses end up being a TRAP for the owner rather than creating a LIFESTYLE of freedom, options, and choices.
(And how to be sure you don’t fall into this same trap.)
#5 — The one type of legal contract that is actually most damaging to you.
(Some people have literally lost BIG using this technique and yet other trainers still teach it. I’ll call it out so you don’t get roped into it, and I’ll show you the right way instead.)
#6 — A “stealth” way to NOT put your wholesale profits at risk, but still be PERFECTLY compliant with all rules, laws, and ethics…
(This little-known technique is easily done, protects everyone, and gives you the EXTRA protection you need as well.)
#7 — The “un sexy” marketing method that often gets poo-pooed, but keeps working when the latest and greatest techniques don’t.
(Just for kicks, I once had a student use this method to keep his deals flowing while his competition floundered… he thanked me, and I proved my point about going against the grain, and not just doing what seems to be popular.)
#8 — What to do if the proverbial hits the fan and your entire deal starts to head down the toilet.
(I learned this technique from a coach who has since died, and it’s saved my butt a few times when I would have otherwise lost the deal.)
#9 — The crucial lesson I learned from old Humphrey Bogart detective movies that still applies to my real estate business today.
(In fact, because it is so often missing is WHY so many real estate businesses fail.)
#10 — Exactly how to setup your legal structure for maximum protection and ease of management.
(Much of the so-called conventional wisdom is just wrong on this.)
#11 — The essential lessons none other than Winston Churchill taught me about how to properly build a business.
(Not to be taken lightly, as he used these very same principles to win the Second World War! I’ve gotten many of my best and most enduring concepts from this great man.)
#12 — How to build multiple options into your offers no matter what your exit strategy is… without confusing or scaring the motivated seller.
(In fact, do it the way I show you, and people will be surprised to find out how easy it is to understand!)
#13 — How to virtually capture MORE hours from the day by working LESS.
(I admit, this secret is a little weird and counter-intuitive, but if you follow my instructions, it works like gangbusters to get more time in a day.)
#14 — How a man designing bicycle parts had a MAJOR impact on my lifestyle business philosophy
(and how it showed me the concepts behind what needs to be done to make it happen.)
#15 — Why it’s a big mistake to follow most business advice out there today.
(Besides the obvious reasons, there’s another hidden reason why most advice actually destroys small real estate businesses. Here’s how to spot the issues and know if the advice certain people give is good for you or not.)
#16 — Is there a best time of the day for being productive?
(Someone asked what time of the day I work best. My answer may surprise you!)
#17 — What the French know about maintaining work/life balance that most other people don’t.
(And how to use this secret from the land of wine and cheese right away no matter where you live — and no matter what you think of the French!)
#18 — 8 examples of how to turn ordinary, “mundane” tasks into simple automated or outsourced protocols.
(If it can be done by a machine — or even if it needs minimal human intervention — I’ve automated or outsourced the tasks of my business that used to eat up tons of my time. Learn how to do this, and you can free yourself from almost ANY part of your business — especially the parts you hate.)
#19 — The completely un-scientific (yet 100% accurate) way to profit in your sleep.
(It’s astonishing how few people know this, yet it costs nothing and even a “technologically illiterate” person can do it.)
#20 — The secret of your kitchen “junk drawer” and how it applies to your real estate business.
(Don’t worry, we all hate that drawer in our house, but you’ll actually LIKE it when you do this — and even welcome using it more.)
#21 — How to knock out the mountain of daily noise and clutter we all get overwhelmed by and finally improve your productivity — and profitability — in the process.
(It’s a statistical fact that most people think they need more hours in a day. Here’s a “fool proof” way to making it happen that’s efficient, effective, and fun!)
#22 — The single most important part of your real estate business to automate.
(Many people resist, but doing this can be even MORE important than any other so-called “time management” technique.)
#23 — The “nuclear option” piece of advice that a popular book gives that has the exact opposite impact of what you really want to achieve.
(And how to avoid it and do it right instead!)
— And a whole lot more!
Ready to go from spinning your wheels to doing profitable deals?
Time’s running out for you to attend. (We start 9am TOMORROW Friday.)
Register in time here:
Traction Real Estate Mentors