George Bernard Shaw said “All progress relies on the unreasonable man.”
* It wasn’t reasonable to think the world was round instead of flat.
* It wasn’t reasonable to think we could put a man on the moon and bring him back.
* It wasn’t reasonable to think anyone needed an iPad.
But they aren’t alone.
Most people can’t think BIG because they don’t have any vision.
(And not to mention they also lack the DRIVE needed to accomplish their vision…)
I’ve been accused very often of being unreasonable.
* I was unreasonable to think I didn’t need a J-O-B.
(but now I haven’t had one for 14 years…)
* I was unreasonable to think I could travel half the year and still keep business booming.
(but I keep shattering my own goals while only working 2 weeks per month on average…)
* I was unreasonable to think I could do it with no money.
(but I was dead broke and deeply in debt when I started…)
Peoples’ lack of belief in me and what I was trying to do used to bother me.
I was close to believing that they were right.
That me being unreasonable was wrong or bad.
Now I realize it is one of the things that sets me apart from the crowd and ensures my success.
What about you?
Ready to buck the crowd and be unreasonable too?
2016 will be much better for you if you do.
I’m going to spend this 3-day weekend flying in the face of conventional wisdom.
And I’ll teach you how to do the same.
Which will lead to your success.
And far beyond.
So be reasonable and stay stuck.
Or become unreasonable and accelerate ahead with me here:
It starts in 2 days, so decide now.
Traction Real Estate Mentors