Today is my son’s 5th birthday.
Boy, half a decade sure does have a way of flying by!
I’d argue that parenthood is the ultimate self-development training.
* Having to think of someone else first.
* Having to teach someone right from wrong.
* Having to realize that some of the thing you do can easily be misconstrued, therefore you drop them so they don’t pick up the habit.
* And the list goes on and on…
There’s a saying that “Every child comes with a loaf of bread under its arm.”
Meaning that a child helps parents get focused on what they need to.
And helps them through tough times — financial or otherwise — even when they have no clue exactly how they pulled it off and didn’t even think they could.
You just do it for the kid.
Because you love the kid.
And then things just work out in the end.
Looking back on the last 5 years, Tommy came to us not just with a loaf of bread…
He brought an entire bakery!
Yes, it’s amazing what focus can do when merged with opportunity.
And these two powerful forces are merging again.
With mortgage requirements having tightened up, more people are just having to rent.
And since they need somewhere to live, you should own the place where they live.
That’s why apartment investing is the perfect opportunity now.
So you just need to focus on it.
How can you focus on this opportunity?
* Learn from someone active in the business, who owns more than 1,000 units.
* Learn from someone who knows how to transfer his skills and knowledge to you in a way that is easy, works, and that you can do.
* Learn from Brad Sumrok at this week’s Traction REIA events.
Brad will be at FOUR Traction REIA events this week teaching you how he earns double-digit returns and retired early exclusively through Multi-Family Investing:
1. Both Traction REIA meetings this week (Wed & Thurs): http://TractionREIA.com/event
2. Our “Power Lunch” on Friday: http://TractionREIA.com/brad-lunch
3. A full-day training entitled “How to Earn Double Digit Returns and Retire Early by Investing in Apartments” on Saturday January 18th: http://TractionREIA.com/brad
This is your chance to learn how to build your bakery and have an endless supply of bread by owning apartment buildings.
Happy birthday Tommy! I love you!
Traction Real Estate Mentors